This time as in my last post I have chosen the field. It's where I feel free. All my life I've been surrounded by it and should put it in my post. The temperature was ideal, the amazing smell....This particular piece is located on the route of Don Quixote. Hope you like and that you forward the same peace that passes me.
Esta vez como en mi último post he elegido el campo. Es donde me siento más libre. Toda mi vida he estado rodeada de ello y debía plasmarlo en mis post. La temperatura era ideal, el olor increíble. Este pedazo en particular se encuentra situado en la ruta del Quijote. Espero que os guste y que os transmita la misma paz que me transmite a mi.
I was wearing:
Zara trousers
Zara shirt
Parfois bag
Photos by J. Vicente X Bohem Studios.






Increíble lugar e increíbles fotos. Estas muy guapa.
ReplyDeleteConfusioneparty.blogspot.com