Thursday, 27 February 2014

Country day

One of the most  comfortable styles that I have found is this one, a bit country, but without losing the casual chic components. The glasses I'm wearing are my favorite pair.  They are vintage Dior that I found in a vintage market in Madrid.  The casual chic component that completes the look is the necklace. And my favorite piece of all is the LIU JO bag that was given to me as a gift two special people in my life.

Una de las formas en las que más cómoda me encuentro es así, un poco campestre pero sin dejar ese puntito chic que siempre es necesario. Las gafas que llevo son mis favoritas, unas Dior Vintage que encontré por casualidad en un mercadillo de antiguedades en Madrid. El punto chic me lo da el collar ya que completa y llena el look. Y mi pieza favorita es el bolso de LIU JO regalo de dos personas muy especiales en mi vida.








I was wearing:

Blanco trousers
Pink pullover local store
Dior glasses
Liu Jo bag

3 comments:

Si te apetece compartir conmigo alguna idea!!!! Cuentame!!! ;)