Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Appetizer with friends

This is the look I like when I go for drinks and appetizers with friends, and it is a perfect look for good weather days like the ones we're having here in Madrid.  The shoes I'm wearing, in spite of being heels, are super comfortable.  The exotic touch is the bracelet which is made with a spoon from Cuba.
Este es el look que me gusta llevar para tomar unas cañas con mis amigas y con el que estos
 días en Madrid se puede salir perfectamente ya que están empezando a hacer unos días con un temperatura genial. Los zapatos que llevo son super cómodos a pesar de tener tacón. El toque exótico lo da una pulsera hecha de una cuchara cubana. 

















I was wearing:

Bracelete made in Cuba
Hazel Clutch


Photos by Sara García.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Si te apetece compartir conmigo alguna idea!!!! Cuentame!!! ;)