This time I chose a look quite black ( I am charmed with this color and seem to myself to be very elegant) The coat is a type Englishman with details in red tone of " El Ganso "; tights are of Calzedonia, But I think at this time they are already sold. Shoes are tassel loafers type in black with platform.
The dress is a basic Stradivarius.
The best thing are My new glasses eye of cat type. I hope that you like!!!
Kisses. Fufa❤️
Esta vez he elegido un look de nuevo todo de negro ( este color me encanta y me parece muy elegante)
El abrigo es tipo inglés con remates en tono rojo de "El ganso"; las medias son de calcedonia, aunque en este momento están agotadas y los zapatos son tassel loafers en negro con plataforma.
El vestido es un básico Stradivarius.
El toque mas chulo son Mis nuevas gafas Tipo ojo de gato.
Espero que os guste!!!
Besos. Fufa❤️
I was wearing:
Photos by Jesús Picazo Lara
No comments:
Post a Comment
Si te apetece compartir conmigo alguna idea!!!! Cuentame!!! ;)