Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Oui! the skirt!

Oui!! And spring, my favorite time of year arrived, and is that although changes of temperature are not entirely consistent,  it's starting to feel those typical spring smells ..... how happy I am. 
Today I put a skirt very typical Italian gangster movie but combined with a Parisian touch. 
I hope you like the photos! 
Besossss

Oui!! Y llegó la primavera, mi época favorita del agno, y es que, aunque las temperturas no sean del todo acordes se empieza  a notar esos olores típicos primaverales..... que contenta estoy.
Hoy me he puesto un falda muy a la Italiana típica de películas de gansters pero combinada con un toque parisino. 
Espero que os gusten las fotos!!!
besossss


















I was wearing:



Photos By Mariana Lago

5 comments:

  1. WOW. Que guapa. Que fotos más originales.

    Te sigo aquí y en instagram

    Confusioneparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt and Shoes

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! The top definitely makes the outfit!

    Best,
    Olivia Abdelmalek

    http://cleopatraskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Si te apetece compartir conmigo alguna idea!!!! Cuentame!!! ;)